He has a Master of Science degree in Business Administration from the Free University of Amsterdam with specializations in economics, finance, management & organization and information technology.
Cees has vast experience and expertise in economic research, investment banking and advisory to entrepreneurs, having worked for leading banks in The Netherlands.
Current clients of the firm can be found in all sectors of the economy, including technology, media, telecom and financial services. Next to management consulting and corporate finance advisory, Quirijns Company also engages in originating business ventures and investments in private equity for its own account.
Quirijns Company believes in the following core values:
- Create. We are passionate about pioneering: creating something out of nothing.
- Be Good. Our work stands the test of the highest ethical business standards.
- Have Fun. Business should inspire and be enjoyable.
Reasons to make us part of your team:
- Positive and solution driven. Where many typically push problems forward, we are focused to analyze and solve them. Creativity and persistence are key to any solution.
- Critical. We tell it like we see it.
- Multidisciplinary. Drawing appropriately from multiple disciplines to redefine problems outside of normal boundaries and reach solutions based on a new understanding of complex situations.
- Networked. We have an extensive network of great people who can assist if need be.
- No-nonsense and to-the-point. quick yet sound, not wasting time on trivial matters.
- Dedicated. We work with enthusiasm and passion, also after 17:00 hours.